Sweet Potato Mash Ingredients:
- 2 lbs. (or 2 medium-sized) Sweet Potatoes (peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes)
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon (or to taste)
- 1-2 tbsp. Maple syrup
- 1-2 tbsp. Ghee
SWEET POTATO MASH DIRECTIONS:
- Put the peeled and cut sweet potatoes in a large pot. Pour water over them just until covered.
- Bring them to a boil and then cook until they are fork-tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain them in a colander and pour them into a bowl.
- Mash them with a fork or potato masher until smooth.
- Then, add 1-2 tbsp. maple syrup and 1-2 tbsp. ghee and stir until the ghee is melted.
- Lastly, add the ½ tsp. cinnamon and stir until well combined.
- Serve warm.